We understand that patients who are genuinely in a dental emergency need priority attention.
Do you need an emergency dentist?
Dental emergencies can include
- Tooth aches
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A tooth being knocked out
- Denture repairs
- Sports injuries.
What to do if a tooth is knocked out
- If the tooth is clean – place it straight back in the socket. The tooth should be gripped by its upper end (the crown) not by the root.
- If the tooth is dirty – wash the tooth in milk or have the patient gently suck it clean before placing it back in the socket
- If it can’t be replaced – wrap the tooth in plastic wrap or store it in milk.
Visit your Dentist immediately for an emergency appointment. The tooth should be replaced as soon as possible.
The cost of your emergency dental appointment will vary depending upon your individual dental needs. Your dentist will discuss expected costs with you at the time of your appointment.
If you or a family member are in dental pain or in need of an emergency Dentist, Contact Winston Hills Family Dental Care today to book a session at (02) 9624 6884.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.